Peon framework and Asteroids game uploaded!

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by wazoo, Aug 2, 2004.

1. wazoo

Original Member

If you have a few moments, please try out my asteroids game using my newly released peon framework..

asteroids

It needs the new DirectX 9.0c runtime, but so far seems to handle just fine on my ATI and NVidia test hardware.
    If you run into any problems using it, PLEASE contact me and let me know what video configuration you have and what problems you had playing the game..

It's a WIP, but I'll be using the peon framework to teach a game programming class to my continuing education class at the local university. It does quite a bit already (IMHO) for getting basic projects up and running, but I know there's a few objects that could definitely be added..(ie. a frustum culler, camera object, etc).
    peon

2. Glennyboy

Original Member

Ran perfectly well here:

nVidia GeForce4 4200Ti
    Athlon XP 2400+
    nForce2 Motherboard sound

3. wazoo

Original Member

thanks!

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback.