Pentadron attack! Gamejolt

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Stroe Andrei, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Stroe Andrei

Stroe Andrei New Member

2. Osmosis D. Jones

Osmosis D. Jones New Member

hey :)

your screenshots look very cool, and it got my attention. I follow your project here (i dont want an account on gamejolt)(so pls announce your updates here :) )
    I would like to see bigger pictures, to get more information about the details.
    The description is not very well formulated, short and sparse. I would like to see more information :)

greetings
    Os

3. Stroe Andrei

Stroe Andrei New Member

Thank you for the feedback!:)
    I will try to write better information and for sure I will add new screenshots!
    If you want we create a steam Group where we post new information everyday! :)
    This is the link : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AlienCoreOfficial# ( here the screenshots are bigger )
    -Thank you again!;)

Osmosis D. Jones likes this.