Peak Team LF aid in selected fields

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by WildClaw, Mar 30, 2017.

1. WildClaw

WildClaw New Member

Looking for the services of someone who is proficient in sound development, someone who is skilled in graphical arts, and someone who is either skilled in animation, modeling, or both.

I am currently in the process of pulling a team together to develop the game concept I have created and revised several times in the past. Currently as it stands on 3/30/17, we have...
    1. Programmer
    2. Artist (Unknown if graphically skilled)
    This post is on the unpaid section because this is a startup and I lack the funds to pay the team for there services as it stands. However, once we accumulate enough content, I will open a kickstarter or gofundme to round up some funds and distribute it to the team/saving the rest for game development. If you are willing to risk your time and effort to the development of this project, please contact me via this website.

To summarize the game concept if you are looking to develop those kinds of games:
    1. Third person survival game
    I would reveal more, but I do not want the concept to be taken.

#1 WildClaw, Mar 30, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  2. WildClaw

WildClaw New Member