[PC] World's Crisis Reborn - The 3D First Person Shooter[Action-Horror Game]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AMAXANG-GAMES, Sep 6, 2015.

1. AMAXANG-GAMES

AMAXANG-GAMES New Member

Hi,
    I am Anamik, an Indie game developer. I have just released a new FPS game called World's Crisis Reborn based on Action and Horror genre.

What is World's Crisis - Reborn?
    World's Crisis Reborn is a First Person Shooter game based on Horror-Action and Sci-Fi genres. It allows the player to explore various places, secret rooms, rushing through creepy dungeons and experiencing the horror which can't be explained scientifically.

Game Trailer:

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More Screenshots can be viewed here: http://worldscrisisthegame.weebly.com/worlds-crisis-reborn.html

Buy Full Version Game:

Buy From My Website via BMT Micro:
    http://worldscrisisthegame.weebly.com/worlds-crisis-reborn.html

Buy From Itch.io Store:
    http://amaxang-games.itch.io/worlds-crisis-reborn

Thank you for viewing the post. If you like this game, please share and spread the word out. :)

#1 AMAXANG-GAMES, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  2. AMAXANG-GAMES

AMAXANG-GAMES New Member

Finally, World's Crisis Reborn V1.1.0.0 has been released! Many changes have been done since it's first release. If you are interested in the game, you can buy the full version game here: http://worldscrisisthegame.weebly.com/worlds-crisis-reborn.html

Some Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you, Feel free to provide feedback and ask me queries.

3. AMAXANG-GAMES

AMAXANG-GAMES New Member

World's Crisis V1.2 is coming soon with the final changes! The changes will be shown through screenshots and new gameplay videos! Buy full version game while it is available at early access!

4. metateen

Moderator Indie Author

The graphics look a little to unfinished, though the game footage from what I've seen feels slightly the same although to an extent, I'm sure the bigger bugs will be worked out. Though just footage alone disturbs me greatly, not to mention that there is more than enough ways to take care of it. Maybe it's models that are just bugging me entirely.

The creepy vibe is pretty good and the blood effects are pretty top-tier considering the engine this is built on.... Entirely... The guns look pretty great, the soldier models look pretty nice as well, not to mention the lighting and shading is as well nicely done. Though there is way to much black in that footage.

5. AMAXANG-GAMES

AMAXANG-GAMES New Member

Thanks for the feedback. I had tried to impart old feel in the game. If you would like to try out the game, please download the demo and play. You can also let me know if there are any bugs.

I hope you will like it.