[PC][Top-down][Arcade] Resuffer: Down the Rabbit Hole

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by The Psychiartist, Dec 19, 2018.

1. The Psychiartist

The Psychiartist New Member

Hi, everyone

I've been working solely on this arcade game for the past 18 months, and it is finally in the Beta stage.
    It is a top-down game where you navigate a cursed rabbit various labyrinths and if you touch any of the walls you die immediately.

The game is a modern take on a lot of the classics from Blockade, Pac-Man, Nokia Snake, Pepsiman to our current more advanced 3D platformers. Even the cubes design was created as a 3D symbolism for pixels! Resuffer has also been influenced by the quickly punishing culture of indie games and the (die, learn, repeat) concept of the souls series.

Here's the game trailer:

Here's the game Steam page:

Joint the game's discord to try the beta and give feedback:
    https://discord.gg/pWNNKMq

We have awesome people there and I guarantee you, you'll enjoy your stay with us :D

and249 likes this.
  2. and249

Indie Author

Killer trailer!! The game looks awesome!! Which game engine did you use to make the game?