[PC]Dan In Dark - 3D Survival Horror Game

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AMAXANG-GAMES, Jul 21, 2016.

1. AMAXANG-GAMES

AMAXANG-GAMES New Member

[​IMG]

Get Dan In Dark on Itch store: https://amaxang-games.itch.io/dan-in-dark

Story in brief:
    Dan In Dark : The Dungeon is the First Person Survival Horror game based on the biography of the life of the ghost hunting enthusiast, Dan, who is the ghost investigator. When he was a teenager, he did not believe in ghosts or dark entities until he saw one with his own eyes at his own house. He wants to prove the existence of the entity which we can't see but feel their presence in the air.

Trailer:

Some Screenshots:

[​IMG]
    Darker Hall which is the scariest part!
    [​IMG]
    The main punishment chamber!

[​IMG]
    The scary corridor ever! One wrong decision and you are doomed!

Note: This is my first 3D survival horror game created with passion and love. If you like this game, please support my work.