PayPal Cash for conversions (and a small intro because I'm new)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by ejthayer, Dec 23, 2009.

1. ejthayer

ejthayer New Member

Greetings, this is my first post. I have been an indie game developer all my life and am usually the hermit type programming on my own and doing my own thing. I have come to realize that it just can't be done on my own. So I'm in the process of wring a graphics engine and set of game tools that will allow me to create anything from GTA to WOW to Assassin's Creed to Hit Man. I have a world designer, game server, game client and other tools already done. I'm in the process of adding nice character models so it can be presented to game companies and investors.

This is where the problem is. Turbosquid has many good models but for some reason many of the models are only offered in formats that are proprietary to MAX or Maya. I will paypal someone some cash for doing simple conversions to a 3ds or obj file format. Should be a simple 'load' and then 'save as' to one of those formats. Let me know if your interested. I was thinking $10 per file.

2. mika-chai

mika-chai New Member

Dear ejthayer:

I can help you out for convert 3d file format.
    Please feel free to contact me via this e-mail: info@charochai.com
    However, Could you tell me more details?

best regards,
    CHAI

3. ProgrammingFreak

Original Member

I can help out as well. PM me for more details.