Partnership with experienced coder for first-of-it's-kind game (possibly kickstarter)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by fraz_66, Aug 3, 2014.

1. fraz_66

fraz_66 New Member

Restless Games seeking experienced programmer for first-of-it's-kind game

Greetings fellow indie gamers,

Not one to be deterred by low popularity of my previous project https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.RestlessGames.ThePlatformGame I have come up with a brand new idea that (as far as I can tell) has never been seen before. I however feel like it's a little outside my scope of programming knowledge.

This is where you come in! Are you an experienced programmer? Do you have experience working with audio/ have worked on a rhythm game before?(preferred but not necessary) I'd like for you to join my team with myself taking care of the UI, overall design and direction and an artist taking care of the rest of the art assets.

I'll give you a very simple rundown of the idea: It's asynchronous multiplayer rhythm game in the style of "Draw My Thing"? Where instead of drawing, players create their own beats to send to a friend who must then replicate the beat after which they get a chance to respond with their own beat. I've got a simple prototype if you're interested in seeing it in action, however like I said before I'm not nearly experienced enough to complete this project on my own. I know the info I've given you is fairly limited, reason being I am 100% certain this game will become wildly popular if developed properly.

I'm thinking of starting a kickstarter so even though this is labeled "Unpaid" that doesn't mean you won't get paid, I just don't have the capital right now. Even if you don't want to start until cash has been exchanged THAT'S FINE! If you're willing to work on this project and have the know how we can work it out :)

If you or anyone you know may be interested please drop me a line! I'm eager to get started!

Cheers,
    Frank Lueck

fh.lueck@gmail.com

#1 fraz_66, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2014