Partner needed for SāHā Chat Service

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by HyperShock, Sep 25, 2017.

1. HyperShock

HyperShock New Member

Hey, I'm Gavin. I am a programmer specializing in the languages of HTML, CSS, and JS. I am also skilled in Socket.io, Express, and Node.js.
    Apart from programming, I also do sound design/music composition.

As stated in the title, I need a partner to help me with SāHā (say-hey). First let's briefly talk about what, exactly, SāHā is. SāHā is an online chat service. At its simplest form, you can chat (via text or video chat) with strangers that you meet on the internet. SāHā isn't a new idea; online chat services like Omegle and Chatroulette have the same idea, but that's as far as the similarities go. SāHā will go far beyond just texting and video chatting. It will have features that will make the site super addicting. I have written a design document that list's these feature and all the other aspects of SāHā.

So, what kind of partner am I looking for exactly? Well, I am looking for a programmer. This programmer needs to know Javascript and SQL. If the programmer knows HTML and CSS (and any additional languages), that is a huge plus. Aside from being fluent in these languages, he/she should also be familiar with how client and servers work via websockets. I have listed the requirements below:

Must be fluent in Javascript and SQL

Must have a solid understanding of how servers and clients communicate via websockets

Must be able to collaborate with a partner

Should (but not must) help generate ideas for the site

Must BE ACTIVE and BE WILLING TO WORK!!!

The last one is extremely important. You will need to check Skype (our main form of communication) daily, and be willing to work!

Good luck, and thank you in advanced.

Sincerely, Gavin