[Paid] PR / Marketing manager [With Relocation]

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Lurler, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Lurler

Lurler New Member

We are looking for a PR/Marketing manager to join our team.

Duties:
    - Develop PR and marketing plans.
    - Develop and maintain relationships with press, community and other parties, promote our products.
    - Build a path for a successful sales of our products and company in general.

Mandatory requirements:
    - Previous experience in PR/Marketing, preferably in gamedev field.
    - Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written).
    - Strong time management skills.

Good to have (but not required):
    - Basic understanding of programming.
    - Ability to draw and use computer drawing software such as Photoshop.
    - Higher education in PR/Marketing.

Perks:
    - Work with international team in Vietnam (most of the people are from Europe though).
    - Great working environment, nice office, etc. The usual stuff :)
    - Take part in international conventions as a part of PR effort.

Salary:
    $4000-$6000, or more monthly. Depending on your skills and performance.

About us:
    AtomicTorch Studio Pte. Ltd. is located in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh, IPC tower building, with our main office in Singapore.
    You will have to relocate here in Vietnam to join us in the office. We will cover all your flight expenses and housing, plus visas, etc. And generally make your transition as easy and simple as possible.
    Working week is Mon-Fri. (40 hours), but on Saturday there is typically a 30-60 min meeting and a mandatory gaming time for couple of hours.

Contact us:
    If you believe that you are the right person for the role please send your C.V. and portfolio to AtomicTorch[at]gmail[dot]com (inline, no attachments) with subj "PR/MARKETING". Also please include your skype ID. If your C.V. is interesting we will contact you through skype for interview. If you have any additional questions please feel free to add them to your e-mail.
    Our website is: http://atomictorch.com

2. Lurler

Lurler New Member

Still looking for a person.

3. Lurler

Lurler New Member

I would never have thought that finding a PR person could be this difficult.

4. TimS

Original Member

I'd love to jump in there for you, but I don't have any PR experience. :(

5. Mister Builder

Mister Builder New Member

I think you might have a bit of difficulty getting someone to relocate to Vietnam but I have to say that's not bad. Interesting opportunity really, but I'm without any professional PR experience as well unfortunately.

Best of luck finding someone though!

6. TimS

Original Member

I'd say talk to Joseph Lieberman (@vgsmart) but I'm not sure if he's still in the game. He also likely would not be up for relocation to Saigon. XD

I personally think it'd be awesome to move to Saigon to work on a top-down space combat RPG... let me know if you need a producer, programmer, scripter, writer, designer, manager, or chef.

#6 TimS, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2014