[PAID] New Trailer needed for my indie game.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by DanMasoomi, Mar 16, 2018.

1. DanMasoomi

DanMasoomi New Member

Hi guys I need a new trailer for my indie game, the one I have isn't quite up to standard but would like to use that as a solid reference

If anyone would be willing to get in touch and show me there other work that would be great.

I'm looking to start immediately

BUM RUN A Cheeky Endless Runner ! www.playbumrun.com

my old trailer

The quality of it is poor, Its a square video I want a landscape one with multiple screens of gameplay at the same time.

We can discuss further

Thank you!

Dan