[PAID] Looking for Sound Effects artist for Crisp Cube

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Jonathan Menard, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Jonathan Menard

Jonathan Menard New Member

My name is Jonathan Menard, creator of upcoming indie game Crisp Cube. Crisp Cube is a survival puzzle game about eliminating cubes. This is an active puzzle game, not a chill out puzzle game. (Eg, think Tetris, Lumines, and not Braid).

I am currently looking for a sound effects artist. The ideal candidate has solid portfolio of sounds on existing projects, and is able to communicate in English. The work is work-for-hire (copyrights transferred to my company).

I will be providing visuals for you to sync the sound effect to. Many of these sound effects will be heard almost constantly, so it is critical that these sounds generally have a soothing, hypnotic, or pleasing quality. We will need to coordinate on creating variations on some of these sounds, so sounds are triggered in a reasonable manner.

You can apply by emailing me at jmenard@crispcube.com with the subject "Sound Effects for Crisp Cube"

Please note, as talented or eager as applicants are, I will not be providing feedback to those who were not accepted. If you are looking for this valuable feedback, I would recommend asking your peers what they think of your portfolio.

Thank you to all who apply! :)