[PAID] Looking for a music composer for Coromon

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Coromon, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Coromon

Coromon New Member

Hello,

We’re Marcel & Jochem, working on the game Coromon (www.coromon.com), and we have reached the stage where we’re in need of a music composer.

--- What are we looking for? ---
    We haven’t decided on a specific style yet, but have a general idea of what we’re looking for.
    We’d like to hear your thoughts on this, what kind of musical style do you think would fit when you see our gameplay? (you can find examples on our social media pages and/or website)
    Furthermore we would like to know a rough indication of expected amount of time working on a track, and a pricing estimate, whether per hour or per track (we think most tracks will be around 45 to 90 seconds loops).

If we’re going to work with you, we’d like you to compose for the entire game! We have roughly 20-30 different settings.

Are you up for this challenge?
    Contact us at: coromonthegame@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you guys!

Kind regards,
    Team Coromon

Aramisound and RRBE Sound like this.
  2. tunecraft

tunecraft New Member

Sent you an email!

3. Kristen Morales

Kristen Morales New Member

Hey, I've sent a proposal. I look forward to hearing from you!

4. Aramisound

Aramisound New Member

I am up for the challenge! Sent you an email! :)

//Aramis

#4 Aramisound, Sep 19, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2017