*PAID JOB* Need a Developer to finish Mobile Game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by DanMasoomi, Mar 12, 2017.

1. DanMasoomi

DanMasoomi New Member

Hello Indie Dev community!

I need a developer to help me complete my game. My game is a Cheeky Endless Runner.

It has been under development for 2 years on and off and now my current developer has had to leave the project due to family commitments and his full time job.

The game has been created in Xcode and CoCos we are about 60% there.

You can either pick the code up and carry on, and I will provide a list of exactly what I require for the game to be completed.

Or you can start fresh if you feel the project would move along quicker.

My role is Game Designer and general lead I will provide graphics and job lists.

PLEASE NOTE*

No time wasters people unable to deliver the project to the highest standard expected of an live application.

You must be able to complete for release before 7th September.

Portfolios and working links to work must be sent to me first. PLUS Your hourly rates***

NDA must be signed before work can begin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would prefer to work with someone from my area (LIVERPOOL UK) and meet up face to face to discuss progress and ideas. But not essential.

** NO AGENCIES ** OR **COMPANIES** PLEASE!

independat developers only who are looking for some paid work and possible future projects

OVER 18's only

Thank you!

tanzim hasan likes this.
  2. tanzim hasan

tanzim hasan New Member

Hello,

I am a unity3d programmer
    I have 2years of experience on unity3d
    Have experience on building pc,web and mobile game

Besides programming I also have very good experience with UI,particle system,animation,level design

I am very passionate and hard working
    Also love to learn new things

Portfolio-
    http://www.indiedb.com/games/zigzag-game/downloads
    http://www.indiedb.com/games/zombie-shooterz

My working rate is 5dollar per hour

I will like to work in unity engine as I have mostly work in that engine
    I will give my best support

Thank you