[PAID] I need a Story Writer and a Lua/Corona SDK Programmer for my RPG

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Surprise655, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Surprise655

Surprise655 New Member

I need a story writer for my RPG that I am making. My story writer I had to drop out because he had some personal stuff happen to him so he will not have time. So we've written a lot the story, but now I need someone to finish it. All you, as the writer, will have to do is listen to my idea(s), write it down or offer a suggestion to possibly make it better, then write the script (it's in timeline format as of right now, I do have a PDF.) I need someone who can work with me and has a creative mind.

I also want a Lua/Corona SDK programmer to help split the work load of the game.

Contact me here: sora_keyblade94@yahoo.com

Thank you very much,
    Surprise655

2. Higher Eclectic Ground

You should have mail from us at Higher Eclectic Ground in relation to the position of a writer, Surprise655. :)

3. Atomicurtchen

Atomicurtchen New Member

I could write for you i just need to know what kind of story it is and i need a little bit of other info if you are interested let me know.