[PAID]Dragonfly Audio - Creative Music and Audio Solutions for Game and Film

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by DragonflyAudio, Jan 17, 2018.

1. DragonflyAudio

DragonflyAudio New Member

Hi there,

I am a freelance media composer currently working Brighton, United Kingdom. I have the resources and expertise available to compose high quality music and audio for game and film with a personal and creative touch.

I hold a Bachelor of Arts Honours Degree in Music Composition along with a qualification in creating adaptive audio for games using FMOD Studio middleware.

I have had the opportunity to compose music for a number of ongoing independent film and game projects. I have written for RPG's, FPS, 2D Puzzle Adventures, Mobile Games and Animated Film. My music has recently been featured in the following independent game projects, to name a few:

Cross Reverie - Link
    First Recon - Link
    Alina's Quest - Link

I am currently growing my portfolio and on the lookout for my next big venture in game audio so I am reaching out to your community to find a project I can get involved with.

Please check out more information about me and my work below and feel free to get in contact:
    www.dragonflyaudio.co.uk