[Paid] Composer Looking for Work

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Infestient, May 17, 2019.

1. Infestient

Infestient New Member

Hello! I am Dirk Kluesing, a composer located in the US. I specialize in orchestral and synth/hybrid music, but I'm capable of many (not all) other styles as well. Check out my portfolio to see if I would be right for your project.

Here are a few tracks if you don't feel like searching through all of my music.

I also do sound design, examples of that can be found on my website.

If you think we might work well together, please send me an email at dirk@dirkkluesing.com. I'm currently only taking paid positions; rates to be negotiated with the project details.

Thanks for your time and good luck with your games!

2. Infestient

Infestient New Member

New piece featuring english horn and flute soloists: