[PAID] 2D Pixel Artist

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by ProgrammingFreak, Jan 5, 2013.

1. ProgrammingFreak

Original Member

Hello,

I am currently working on a space shooter, something like strikers 1945 or Gradius. I am looking for a sprite artist, as I can't draw all that well. I can pay. The game is being programmed in C# using XNA. If interested you can PM me, and I can explain more details. For examples of my work, you can look at my youtube page. www.youtube.com/TheGeekPunkGamer.

Thank you.

2. luckymee777

luckymee777 New Member

Hi, I'm interested in the job offer you posted.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
    Salvador (jay)

#2 luckymee777, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  3. Weston100

Weston100 New Member

Hello,

I've attached a couple of samples of my work in this genre. More of my work can be found here: www.ffdigital.com
    I'd love to help out. You can contact me here weston@ffdigital.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. lennard

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

I'm bumping this thread because it's somebody actually looking to hire somebody...

5. Graz73

Graz73 New Member

Is this still open?