[Paid] 2D Game Programmer

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by Blade, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Blade

Blade New Member

Hello,
    My name is Maxime, but people tend to refer to me by my nickname Blade! I'm 21 years old and am a Freelance programmer from France!

I am currently looking for some work, so this is what i'm proposing you!

I am able to program pretty much anything, as long as it is 2D, and am not restricted to any engine. The engine i use is GameMaker:Studio, but am currently learning C# in Unity, but am not ready to propose myself as a C# programmer just yet.

Here is a little information about me:
    I worked in game developement for roughly 8 years now, as a hobby developer. I learned how to swiftly and properly create game mechanics without any trouble whatsoever; as long as enough information has been given to me!

I made multiple games for learning purposes (mainly the core feature of a game, nothing complete) just to earn experience, but also did some contest games way back; but also work for clients's games, but I can't tell you much about them (at least not here in the forums!), due to non-disclosure.

Hiring informations:
    I only work with what is given to me! Which means i will not make any assets of any form, you (the client) will need to deliver that to me! Everything will be held under non-disclosure with a contract set up for that purpose.

My rates are usually hourly, but the amount could also be fixed weekly, by which we would decide -depending on the amount- how many hours a week i would work on it!
    Also, Payment only via PayPal!

For any additional information, please post a message here on the forums, or via Discord @Blade#2776

Thanks for reading!