Our site - Lopens.com

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Morpher, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Morpher

Morpher New Member

Check out our site - Lopens.com

We've almost completed our site - please look at it :)
    You can find it here: http://lopens.com

#1 Morpher, Jul 12, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  2. j.klugmann

j.klugmann New Member

Looks good, but i can't see any prices for your games and there are some empty advertisement-banners. There are also some broken links( download link for your tank-game ).

3. Morpher

Morpher New Member

Prices located at the right side of the game info page (i.e http://lopens.com/download/game/tanks_evolution) under the "Buy Now" button.
    Could you please specify the broken link? I can't find any.
    And if you see grammatical or other mistakes - please tell us - our English is bad and this is a real problem :(

4. Morpher

Morpher New Member

If you are game developer interested in distributing your game on Lopens.com please send us your game to developer@lopens.com
    We will be glad to see new partners on our site! :)

5. ManuelFLara

Indie Author

Buttons gone

In your website you have a button that says "do not click here" o.0 crazy... anyway dude if you go to download games and click to download any of them it give you a "404 no found error" for both of the games that you have in that page to download.

But if you do it from the main home... you can download them so i think is a mistake in the download games page... check it out :) and gonna wrote about your games if you let me in my blog :)

6. Morpher

Morpher New Member

Manuel, Thank you for your comment! We'll repair the links.
    "Do Not Click Here" page is for advertisement :)
    Of course you can wrote! We would be glad to read about them.
    UPD:
    But I don't know spanish :)

7. ManuelFLara

Indie Author

hehe dont worry, always you can use a google tool to translate it :p

we dont do an awesome or several reviews cause we know no one read us,but sometimes is some curious people that can come around and take a look, also if we can help to you guys get more people to your website or sell any copy we will be glad :)

good luck whit your work guys

8. Morpher

Morpher New Member