Our Hunting Game Is Looking For Team Members (Rev Share)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by BushCraftDev, Sep 10, 2017.

1. BushCraftDev

BushCraftDev New Member

This post is a continuation of my previous post that explains more of the idea that I am going for.
    • The plan is for the game to have a Montana setting, a very large map.
    • Animals to hunt include big game, small game, and waterfowl.
    • I want there to be a online main base were hunters bring there kills back to to show them off to other players, and the way you make money is through killing animals and you can buy new gear(tree stands, camo, blinds, etc), Guns, Bows, Calls, Bait, Vehicles, and whatever else there is.
    • I want there to be a option to go hunting with multiple people in multiplayer.
    • We need the animals to behave very similarly to real animals for this to work.
    • I want there to be at least 40 different weapons (including: Rifles, shotguns, bows, pistols)
    • made in Unity3d
    The positions we need filled before the project can get off the ground:
    1. A Programmer that knows Unity3d
    2. A modeler/3d artist
    Right now we have a map designer, sound designer, and a music artist. But we need more help.
    If you are interested in helping the project email me here: bushcraft2255@gmail.com

#1 BushCraftDev, Sep 10, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2017