OSX users, I need your help! Hardwood Spades

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Jonas, Oct 7, 2004.

1. Jonas

Indie Author

Thanks, the 1st beta build of the OSX version of Hardwoodspades needs a look through.

If you could run it and play a game online to make sure that all works good, that would be a great help!

I'm excited about bringing the Hardwood game series to OSX.

Heres the link to the info:
    http://www.silvercrk.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=12

2. Jason Colman

Indie Author

It crashed on startup for me - I'm on OS X 10.2.8.
    Here's the error message:

dyld: ./Hardwood Spades Undefined symbols:
    ./Hardwood Spades undefined reference to _dlopen expected to be defined in /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

3. Sillysoft

Indie Author

If you posted a link to the file download I would probably check it out.

4. Jonas

Indie Author

5. Sillysoft

Indie Author

Here's what I found:

Double clicking on an item in the tutorial list does weird things. The tutorial starts, but the list is still shown on top.

I changed difficulty setting to medium, but it was back at hard when I opened it up again.

The user agreement is missing some spaces: "says that weprovide... we canstop...are onlyallowed...aren'tresponsible"

Sometimes it will have multiple players as 'Bidding' during multiplayer.

All in all it works as it should, looks great, and is a spectacular game. I think it will do very well on mac.

PS: This testing was done on a 667 mhz G4 powerbook.

6. Jonas

Indie Author

Great thanks Dustin!

I wasn't able to reproduce that Tutorial bug. Can you reproduce that consisitanly?