Operation Delta - Looking for Concept Writer (Unpaid)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by cabochongames, Apr 15, 2018 at 2:58 PM.

1. cabochongames

cabochongames New Member

Working title: Operation Delta
    Project stage: Concept
    Role Required: writer
    My Role: I am the game designer, concept creator, team manager, currently all roles except concept art
    Team size: currently there are 3 of us working on this project - we are establishing concept art and story line
    Project Length: Initially approximately 3 months
    Compensation: Rev-Share/Hobby - the rev share will depend on how the project develops, at the moment we are all doing it for love because we believe it is a great idea

Project Description:
    Currently we are in the process of designing a 3D online, multiplayer, first person shooter. We are looking for a story writer to help us progress the idea and create a story line we can commit to. I have an over view written which I am happy to share with the right people.