open dev studio wants you

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by ryan meli, Aug 8, 2014.

1. ryan meli

ryan meli New Member

help needed building team

hi everyone my name is ryan and i am a game programmer and i am setting up a game development team, I currently have a Modeler and in contact with a Video game music producer, so we are looking for people to fill the "positions below" or tho im sure if you have skill's in the above "positions" we will have a spot for you on our team. You'll need to be outgoing, friendly, supporting, and up for a laugh. so if you think you can help my team please contact me at ryanmeli@outllok.com . Thank you for your time.

"positions"

(1) Animator.
    (2) Texture Artist/Texture Painter.
    (3) Environments Designer.
    (4) mail/female voice over's

kind regards

Ryan Meli
    ryanmeli@outlook.com
    skype live:ryanmeli_2

we are looking forward to hearing from you.
    Open dev studio

#1 ryan meli, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2014