Only The Strong - pixelart game (android - early access)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Avyssos, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Avyssos

Avyssos New Member

I am a solo developer from Crete, Greece and this is my first game.

Finally released my mobile game. It's been crazy almost one year working, so i hope you enjoy it! Download it for free!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avyssos.onlythestrong

I would love any feedback, so i can make the game better. Please consider trying it out and replying.

Experience unique gameplay with this pool physics strategy game. A game with animals... for animals!

Check a short trailer:

Heroes from every corner, travel great distances to prove their strength at impossible odds against supernatural demons and beasts that spreading death across the lands.

The journey is long... many will die... Only the strong will survive!

FEATURES
    - Fight your way through hordes of enemies across 6 worlds spanning 60 levels and 6 unique bosses.
    - Upgrade your heroes! Complete challenges to earn new items and upgrades.
    - Over 20 heroes with unique abilities. Animals ONLY!
    - Over 30 abilities to upgrade and 30 items to equip.
    - Original comic book and 2d pixel art graphics.
    - Achievements, facts & more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Avyssos, Jun 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  2. Avyssos

Avyssos New Member

Hello!
    The latest update is here with improvements, bug fixes and new stuff to explore!

WHAT'S NEW:

- Bug fixes and improvements (bosses, items, abilities)
    - New: Ads free purchase
    - New: Bosses challenge game mode!
    - New: Second squad for better plan and strategy
    - Improved saving system
    - More flexibly menu
    - Graphics improvements

...and many more!
    Download it for free now!
    Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avyssos.onlythestrong

3. Avyssos

Avyssos New Member