Spent a couple of days rewriting a PHP script to take a bunch of XML data from Reflexive's XML feed, and dump the data into a couple of SQL tables. Anyway, I finished it up and tidied up a few uglies in the database structure, all working perfectly. Over the next few days I ran my script and noticed that my site wasn't updating with the new games. I let it slide as I figured maybe the XML feed isn't updated every day. After three days of this, I decided to investigate further before posting here to ask about how often this thing was updated. It was then that I noticed I'd added underscores to two table names in the SQL database, and as such, the script was trying to add data to tables that no longer existed. Three days! Bloody thing didn't even throw an error! DOH!