OMG, The Ground Is Falling! [NEED LEVEL DESIGNERS]

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by augustoad, Jan 28, 2015.

1. augustoad

augustoad New Member

Hey. I've been working on this game called "OMG, THE GROUND IS FALLING!" for around two weeks now. I want to release the game in the first half of february with over a hundred stages, but having in mind I'm doing the game by myself, it'd take me ages to do that many stages and I'd have to delay the release a bit. So, I'm here to call forth anyone who would like to help me in that. The game is going to be free to play, so there's nothing I could give in exchange other than putting your name in the credits as one of the level makers. Here's a video of the game (it's a bit outdated, I need to make another video soon):

If you're interested, please check out the game's page here --> http://gamejolt.com/games/platformer/omg-the-ground-is-falling/45990/ . The game has it's own level editor, I use it to make the stages. You could do around 10 stages and send them to me. I think it'd be best if we could talk on skype - you can find me there using the username "augustoad". I really appreciate any and help with that. :)

#1 augustoad, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015