Old School NES and SNES Remakes

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Richard Murphy, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Richard Murphy

Richard Murphy New Member

Looking for a good group of people to assist with remaking classic games. The first project I would like to start is a remake of Jurassic Park on the SNES by Ocean. It was a great game that was to much for the time. It implemented a top down open world while outside and once inside switched to FPS. Great idea but inadequate technology. With what we can do today I believe it has amazing potential. If skeptical go ahead and give it a try. I look forward to hearing from you and getting started.

2. drvLock

drvLock New Member

I'd gladly remake the songs for the soundtrack in this game. If interested, you can listen to my portfolio at soundcloud.com/rssoundtracks

3. MikeDX

MikeDX New Member

I've got some classic games I've completed already on my site

For the NES I have Balloon Fight, and for the SNES I have F-ZERO and MarioKart

As far as the FPS part of Jurrasic park goes, there is a remake on my site also of Wolfenstein 3D, which is quite similar.

In addition, I just finished a Pitfall! remake so as you can see I'm quite into these types of games!

4. BoyScout

BoyScout New Member

Id be down for being involved.