Off the wall strategy RPG. Could mature into something great. Looking to expand.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by clfaustus, Feb 9, 2015.

1. clfaustus

clfaustus New Member

I posted some time ago about our project but we have grown so much since then that a new post is needed. We are creating a strategy rpg similar to X-com, Final fantasy tactics, or Tactics ogre. Our twist is that instead of a small roving army going from location to location thwarting evil, the player occupies a small castle town floating in the vast Aether of our fantasy universe. Gameplay is divided between exploring and fighting battles in the different worlds and building your town. In your town you manage food and population, citizens' jobs assigning combat classes or non-combat jobs like a teacher or farmer. If you are interested in our universe or four branching story lines check out our blog in my signature.

We are currently a writer, a sound engineer, and me a writer/designer/programmer/organizer/and little bit of everything doer. What we are currently focused on doing is creating a prototype so we can take our project to kickstarter and higher animators and artists. If you would like to be part of of our project we will be especially welcoming to:
    -C++ programmers
    -2D character or concept artists
    -world builders
    -marketers/social media managers

We look forward to hearing from you.