OBALLZ: For Android

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DavidBoxall, Sep 14, 2016.

1. DavidBoxall

DavidBoxall New Member

Hi all,

I recently released my very first game onto the Android App Store.

OBALLZ :

It's a 2D puzzle style game, made entirely by myself in Unity3D. It's taken about 2 years which is a ridiculously long time, but I became a Dad along the way so things went on hold, but I'm proud to say it's finally out there.

The goal of the game is to drop the balls into the target by removing coloured blocks. There are over 60 levels that get progressively harder, and introduce new elements along the way to change the games dynamic, as well as hidden bonus (football) levels and a mini game in the form of a batting cage where you have baseballs fired at a bat which you swing and can earn an in game currency which can be used to simplify the later levels to help progress further:

Would appreciate anyone checking it out and giving some feedback:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.splendidpenguin.oballz

Here's a Trailer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for taking the time to have a look

Dave Boxall
    SplendidPenguin