Notso Entertaining Productions

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Notso, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Notso

Notso New Member

We have 1 regular 3D adventure game (for free on gamejolt and itch.io) and are now working in VR for the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.
    Currently we have 1 VR game on Steam and Viveport.

We are starting our next one and require level designer/decorator (I have the levels but we need details and 'puzzles' or obstacles).
    Artist if one wants to possibly try their hand at VR design.

*EDIT: No writer needed at this time*

We can discuss any pay if we have it or possible rev share.

You will get in game credits as well.

Contact us here or at our studio site

http://www.notso.co

Thanks!

Christopher/Notso
    Notso Entertaining Productions

#1 Notso, Jan 27, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  2. Notso

Notso New Member

Still looking for level designer and Art if interested
    (I have the level designed we just need help with the puzzles and obstacles)

if I forgot to mention, This is for VR, Rift and Vive.