Noob looking for other noobs to learn game development with

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Roland54, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Roland54

Roland54 New Member

I have a modest amount of experience in various aspects of game development (modeling, sound design, photoshop, texturing, and coding in c# and java) I'm looking for other people who would want to build games for fun and eventually make something worth something. Add me on discord Odin77#4554

xrosax, Parallax9 and Strike like this.
  2. Strike

Strike New Member

sent you friend request, Strike#1495.

3. Elliott Morreau

Elliott Morreau New Member

Hit me up strike on discord. Already sent a friend Req.

4. Parallax9

Parallax9 New Member

already sent, BenradirvousHanz#9183

5. xrosax

xrosax New Member

I'm a revolutionary game designer and sent you a friend request on discord , I did send you a personal message , I'll post it here if you want to see it :

Hello their I'm a revolutionary game designer looking for a programmer who wants to be revolutionary please watch this video as I'm internally harshly depressed trying to find a way to make my game idea's a reality but I need someone loyal, dedicated and talented to make it happen :( .

xrosax#5655

6. jefferytitan

Original Member

Sent you a friend request, jefferytitan#1026.

7. Dibbie

Dibbie New Member

Hey, while I dont think I can provide any direct help with your project, id like to show you a template I made a while back to help with building projects, its helped a lot of people in the past and its completely free, just make a copy of it from Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2eLTldlAdDEQkJVNk1yQmtxU28 (also, if theres anything youd like to see added to this, do let me know)

If you do end up starting a project, it may help you and your team stay organized and plan out what you might want to do, im not sure exactly if you have a plan for this already, but maybe it can be "Plan B" in any case - good luck and have fun game-devving! =)