Nite Transfer by NITETIME Studios (Made with Unity) - Feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by NITETIME Studios, Feb 28, 2016.

1. NITETIME Studios

NITETIME Studios New Member

Howdy All,

We would like to receive some feedback on one of our recent titles. We're looking for a 1-5 rating on the following:
    • Look/Art:
    • Difficulty:
    • Easy to Understand on first attempt:
    • Enjoyment
    Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.NITETIMEStudios.NiteTransfer
    Game Trailer/Video: http://www.nitetimestudios.com/nite-transfer.html

NITE TRANSFER

If you're looking for that challenging "I am going to compete against the world" game, look no further. NITE TRANSFER is definitely the perfect game for you! You might ask, what is NITE TRANSFER? Think of it like this, you're on a lone mission to transfer POWER source stars from two select bases out in the middle of the galaxy. But, there's a catch, you're attempting your transfer during a massive meteor storm, which involves explosions, galactic thunderstorms, and other out of this world spacely effects.

2. metateen

Moderator Indie Author

Been a while since I critically reviewed games here, so let me get started!
    • Look/Art : It's pretty nice, though the participle affects can be really distracting from time to time. The colors are pretty washed down, nothing interesting really going on for the majority of the game in terms of look. So art is overall decent...
    • difficulty: It's actually pretty easy... Until you bounce back and forth constantly with the explosions occurring and when you lose yourself. It's pretty hectic, overall it's a decent challenge, the explosions and other screen flies disrupt how the game flows however.
    • Easy to Understand on first attempt : Yeah, might note that control is pretty smooth so an A+!
    • Enjoyment: Moderate.
    I'd give it an 8/10

3. NITETIME Studios

NITETIME Studios New Member

Howdy,

Thank you so much for the feedback! We're actually surprised that you mentioned the game is "pretty easy", hehe most people have a difficult time playing and or understanding the concept.

We appreciate the feedback,

The NITETIME Studios Team!