Nine Witches: New Indie Game in Development

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Diego Cánepa, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Diego Cánepa

Diego Cánepa New Member

Nine Witches is a pixel art action-adventure with RPG and survival touches. A world of paranormal and horror where xenoforms and Nazis are going to be the worst nightmare.

Hello everybody, my name is Diego Cánepa and I'm developing an self-funded indie game called "Nine Witches". I started the development on December 2016 and I plan to have a pre-release version around Feb/March'18. The initial target platforms are Steam, XBox and Windows 10.

I made public the Official Home Page and a Pre-Teaser video. I will attend to the next GDC 2018 in San Francisco.

Here is a list of useful links for you:

Official Home Page: www.ninewitches.com

Official Twitter: www.twitter.com/ninewitchesgame

Development Blog: www.1mangame.com

And if you want to know something about me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/diegocanepa/

If you like the spirit of the game, you can support me following it in twitter and spreading the word!

Thanks,
    Diego

2. lennard

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

18 seconds to get to the action was too long. Skip all of the trailer bits or at least put them at the end.

3. Diego Cánepa

Diego Cánepa New Member

Good tip, I'll cut down the beginning. Thx!