New to the forum, Introducing Airship Downs

Discussion in 'Indie Basics' started by ladygeo, Feb 16, 2013.

1. ladygeo

ladygeo New Member

Hello Everyone,

My name is ladygeo. I am here to introduce a new gaming development company. It is EVV Games. The company was born Oct 2012. With some very talented people. EVV Games is working on a mobile game, called airship downs. It is different from all the other mobile games out there.
    Check us out on Indiegogo.com/airshipdowns to view the campaign. Also follow us on facebook,twitter, as well at our website airshipdowns.com. Tell us what you think.

2. rioka

rioka New Member

I suggest you link that URL. I wasn't as lazy today so I copied and pasted it into the address bar but some other may not be as motivated...

Good luck with the game!