New Team Looking for Help With MOBA

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by jokin1, Mar 13, 2017.

1. jokin1

jokin1 New Member

Hi! My name is Jo and I'm a 22 year old self taught programmer and I'm looking for anyone that would be interested in joining my team to help work on a MOBA game. There is currently 10 people in the team. I'm mainly looking for 3D modelers and graphic designers, but anyone is welcome to help in any way you can, experienced or not! Thank you for reading and I look forward to talking to you!

-> Email: jokinemail1@gmail.com

Share This Page

• About Indie Gamer

When the original Dexterity Forums closed in 2004, Indie Gamer was born and a diverse community has grown out of a passion for creating great games. Here you will find over 10 years of in-depth discussion on game design, the business of game development, and marketing/sales. Indie Gamer also provides a friendly place to meet up with other Developers, Artists, Composers and Writers.
  • Buy us a beer!

Indie Gamer is delicately held together by a single poor bastard who thankfully gets help from various community volunteers. If you frequent this site or have found value in something you've learned here, help keep the site running by donating a few dollars (for beer of course)!

Sure, I'll Buy You a Beer