New Team for Original Idea

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by HyperShock, Apr 2, 2018.

1. HyperShock

HyperShock New Member

Hello, I am Gavin. I am a sound designer/music producer as well as a programmer who is experienced in the languages of HTML, CSS, JS, C# and a bit of Java. I also thoroughly understand Unreal Engine Blueprints, Unreal Engine itself, and various API’s in each of the languages I know.

I am in the process of assembling a game development team. The game which the team will be developing is roughly 88% finalized in design. There are a few trivial decision yet to be made.

The basic idea of the the game is an MMORPG capture-the-flag style game. Players unlock new “warriors” to fight with as they try to capture the apposing team’s flag. A few of these warriors are: dragon, mage, yeti, zombie, minion, ogre, elf, and many more. Each of these warriors has his own special attacking ability; and if the game is a success, each character will have many upgradable abilities specific to him. A few game modes will exist: 1v1, 1v1v1v1 (not to be confused with 2v2), and possibly a few other special game modes.

This is just the rough idea of the game. If you would like more detail in any aspect of the game, just contact me (info below) and i’ll be happy to enlighten you.

Here is the list of positions and their requirements respectively:

NOTE: The (# out of #) tells how many people in the position out of how many are needed.

3D Modeler (0 out of 3):
    - Thorough experience in modeling 3D characters.
    - Must use Maya, 3DS Max, Cinema4D, and/or Blender. If you have another preference, tell me and I'll check if it's able to be used.
    - Must be able to work with a team.
    - MUST BE ACTIVE and COMPLETE PROJECTS WITHIN A TIME FRAME. This is extremely important!

2D Graphics Designer/Illustrator (0 out of 1):
    - Thorough experience in 2D graphics design and illustration.
    - Must use Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe InDesign. If you have another preference, tell me and I'll check if it's able to be used.
    - MUST BE ACTIVE and COMPLETE PROJECTS WITHIN A TIME FRAME. This is extremely important!

Concept Artist (1 out of 1):
    - Thorough experience in conceptual art.
    - Must be able to work with a variety of styles.

Animator/Rigger:
    - Thorough experience in rigging and animation.
    - Must use Maya, 3DS Max, Cinema4D, and/or Blender. If you have another preference, tell me and I'll check if it's able to be used.
    - Must be able to work with a team

Texture Artist:
    - Thorough experience in texturing art.
    - Must use Subtance Painter and/or Mari. If you have another preference, tell me and I'll check if it's able to be used.

Sound Designer:
    - Thorough experience in creating SFX (footsteps, various collision noises, etc), ambient sounds, and gui sounds (clicking buttons, etc). You will work along side the music producer.
    - Must use FMOD or similar software.

Music Producer:
    - Thorough experience in creating epic style tracks.
    - May use any desired DAW.

ALL POSITIONS (excluding concept artists and music producers) MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN Unreal Engine 4.

The money earned from the game will be split among all members based on the work they put in. If one member does a lot of work compared to the other members, that member will receive a higher pay. The funds will also go towards purchasing more servers and advertisement.

To initially fund the servers and advertisement, we will take advantage of Kickstarter. This will support the required funding until stable funding is brought in from the game itself.

Finally, please understand a few things:
    - You must be able to fluently speak english.
    - I reserve the right to remove you from the team IF you are misbehaving, not meeting the standard, or are inactive. (Additional reasons may apply).
    - If you are found using cracked software of any kind you will immediately be removed from the team with no chance of returning.

If you are interested in applying for any of these positions email me at: gavintsiukes@gmail.com

NOTE: I will not respond to any DM's or Comments

Thank you for reading!

Sincerely, Gavin

#1 HyperShock, Apr 2, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2018