New "Services" forum Added

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Dan MacDonald, Jul 31, 2004.

1. Dan MacDonald

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

In light of some recent discussions in the forums, we've decided to add a "Services for Hire" forum. This new forum is intended as a resource to indie game developers. Anyone who has a service they want to make available to the members of the forum can post about their service there. What makes that forum unique is the content is moderated. All posts made to the services forum must be approved by the mods to ensure there relevance to the members of the forum.

If you are an artist, or run an art production company this would be the forum to post your services in. Same for music, marketing, web hosting... game trailer making... whatever else is relevant.

We hope this will be of benefit to service providers as well as developers; things tend to come and go pretty quick in the "News and Announcements" forum, I think this new forum will help categorize things a little better.

2. Reactor

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Great idea :)

3. Jack Norton

Indie Author

I agree, nice idea really!