New Music to Share!

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Sean Beeson, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Sean Beeson

Original Member

Hello,
    I just wanted to share some of my new music that was written this week. You can also visit my site at:

http://www.seanbeeson.com You can also signup for the newsletter, (Located on the news page), along with checking out some of my other tunes.

Superhero Pirates

Elvendale Woods

The Wax Village

Some slightly older ones:

Codename Impossible

Child of Eternity

There is other new music, (And by new I mean written in the last week), but I some of it isn't as noteworty as this music.

Thanks for listening,
    Sean Beeson
    ----------------------
    Composer for video games, film and television

2. Sirrus

Original Member

Child of Eternity seems rather inspired by Harry Potter ;)

Nice work on these though...

3. Sean Beeson

Original Member

indeed it is, or at least the first part. You can't write anything anymore with any chromatic percussion that doesn't sound like Harry Potter.

Beeson