New Game asset collections on Itch.IO

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Matthornb, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Matthornb

Matthornb New Member

https://matthornb.itch.io - some free, some very cheap assets for indie game devs and 3d animators/vfx artists. Currently all my asset packs are available in a bundle at 80% off or $1.25, through July 8, 2019.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That altogether, includes 1450+ texture image files and decals, 110+ stock video files, 40+ 3d assets.

If interested, click the link above to look at this stuff. My profile page includes a very thorough video overview of the stock media and some other stuff I have been working on, ie indie games and video productions, handmade art, etc.

Thanks for reading. If you do buy anything from me, and you think it has value, I would also appreciate a quick comment, review or rating as that helps a lot in establishing a shop I have put many, many hours of work into and which has yet to manage more than a handful of actual sales.

If this July sale takes off at all, it will motivate me further in terms of helping me in creating more affordable stock media content, plus it might help me get some really cool indie game projects done substantially faster as well.

So any support of any kind, whether it is a purchase of the bundle, a rating, or sharing this on social media, whatever, would be amazing. Again, thanks.