New fare for Indies only! Next months only!

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by ManuelMarino, Nov 7, 2006.

1. ManuelMarino

Original Member

New fare for Indies only! Next months only!

Who am I?

"Marino is a former mp3.com artist who decided to strike out on his own after mp3.com's copyright scandal in 2000. His studio, Marino Sounds, provides audio for game, television and multimedia projects at as low a rate as possible in order to actively encourage business from the indie scene. Projects such as Derek Smart's Universal Combat and the X-com inspired UFO: Alien Invasion gave Marino a certain kudos, and his current work on the Morrowind ITP (Italian Translation Project) comprises a further step towards the mainstream. "Being 'indie' is like being in a big family. I feel that other independent musicians and designers are my brothers, and that they deserve my help," he told me. He's enjoyed the game experience so much that he's planning to establish a full-time dev team." (Paul Taylor, Music4Games)

I offer a music soundtrack for the next few months only, and for Indies only... at the very special fare of 100 euros per minute of music only!

Check Marino Sounds website to listen to the demos!

Send us an email if you need our services!

2. NO9

NO9
    Original Member

That's really great offer!

3. Sillysoft

Indie Author

I've used Manuel's services for our game American History Lux, and also for our upcoming game. He does very high quality work, and I have been very happy with the results.

4. Sean Doherty

Original Member

I got the following email from you:

Are you sending this out or maybe you have some kind of virus?