New Arcade Shooter Released

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by meds, Jan 1, 2009.

1. meds

meds New Member

Hi all, I've just finished my first ever game which I also happen to be charging for. It's called 'Invasion' and is basically a top down arcade shooter which emphasizes hectic game play.

Screenshots, trailer and demo are all here: http://medsgames.com/?page_id=128

Full version costs $2.50, the game is simple but hopefully adictive enough to justify the $2.50 price tag.

It's a 6meg download (both the demo and full version), requires DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 2.0. I know some people may say shaders are kind of high-end for such a game but I've found the game actually performs better via sharers than the fixed function pipeline. Most older graphics cards (such as the ancient Intel GMA 910) support SM2.0 anyway so hopefully it won't be an issue...

Oddly enough in the settings you can turn off shader rendering, I really shouldn't have made it a necessity to have shaders :rolleyes:

Anyways, be sure to at least give the demo a spin and tell me what you think :)

#1 meds, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
  2. AnthemAudio

Original Member

your vid is down. I'll check the demo later!

3. meds

meds New Member

wierd, it's working for me :S

4. BIGZIPZ

Original Member

Bought a copy, giving it a try.

Edit, email with link to download purchased game gives following error:

"There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach, please contact the originating website's webmaster for help(004)."

5. meds

meds New Member

I'm kind of new to plimus so I'm still trying to work the kinks out :eek:

sorry.

Sent you a link to the download via PM

I shouldn't have set the store page until I tested it :(

6. BIGZIPZ

Original Member

Bless you :)

7. meds

meds New Member

ok I sorted out the Plimus issue, it looks like a problem on Plimus' end so now I'm also providing the file directly from my website when the order is confirmed. I'll have to keep it like this until Plimus gets back to me.

is it normal for Plimus to have such issues? I've found the interface to be quite finnicky...

#7 meds, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2009