Need help funding for my game!

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by JamPaktStudios, Aug 17, 2017.

1. JamPaktStudios

JamPaktStudios New Member

I started an Indiegogo Campaign To Raise Funds For My Upcoming Game, Archipel Falls: The Asylum! If you would like to help fund for this project so it can become a realty, check this link!

Thank you SO MUCH to anybody and everybody who contributes to this project!
    (It's still in extremely early development, but it's going to happen)

2. Zeno

Zeno New Member

The problem is that you are not showing nothing of the game. There's any mockup or screenshot of the game, there's just the title and 5 rows of story.
    In this way people is not encouraged to spend money for you. Everyone can make a presentation like yours, but the difference is that others will not ask 500$ for this.

If you not trust me, try to take a look at other campagn more successfull. Can you find the difference?

Cheers.

#2 Zeno, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  3. JamPaktStudios

JamPaktStudios New Member

Yes I completely understand what your saying! Although I unfortunately can't make anything for the game until I have some way to pay the people helping me! (And $500 was the minimum, that's why I made it a flexible goal because I didn't necessarily need all or nothing)