(need game maker programmer) Lets make this game and make money!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by gamedev4life, Dec 22, 2016.

1. gamedev4life

gamedev4life New Member

Hello all, my name is Ruben and I recently had a falling out with my programmer and decided it would be best for me to take my sprites and designs and move on. So here I am: I have a mountain of awesome sprites and cool game features but now no programmer and no game :( But, there is hope: YOU!

If you are a skilled GML programmer and are interested in joining this endeavor please message me asap! Again, this is a commercial project with money to be made so please only serious and skilled programmers apply.

My goal is to get the demo out asap and begin the buildup to the kickstarter which will go live in April or May of 2017 so we can get paid!

From the game's (unofficial, early wip) website: http://rubenfmeza.wixsite.com/thedreammasters

"Currently underdevelopment, Masters of Blood and Dreams is a single and local multiplayer fantasy metroidvania game where players choose and customize their character(s) and play solo or with a friend in one of the game's many single player, cooperative, and player vs player game modes with up to 4 players at a time! Follow us on social media for more updates! *Please note that all game art, mechanics, features, etc, are early in development and are work in progress"

also see (out of date video)

if interested, please message me here or email me at rubenfmgamedev@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon!