Need electronic music that stands out?

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by christopherbolte, Mar 4, 2020.

1. christopherbolte

christopherbolte New Member

Hey everyone,

i just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. My name’s Chris, I’m a music producer, composer, and audio engineer based in Boston. Under the moniker “BØLT”, I create electronic music somewhere between hip hop inspired beats and electronica that makes heavy use of unusual synthesizers. One of the main things that differentiates my sound is that I only use computers minimally and focus on hardware synths and sequencers. This has made it possible for me to maximize my creative output and create unique tracks very quickly.

But what good are words when you’re talking about music? Here’s a playlist with my most recent work. All of the tracks in this playlist were made between 02/2019 and today.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvbcuSufDEv-yVASZlZoR2KZ0i84E3gkj

I also post new music all the time over on Instagram
    https://instagram.com/bolt.wav

If any of this sounds interesting and you think it could be a good fit for your project, feel free to hit me up at any time!

E-mail: info@christopherbolte.com

Best,

BØLT

[​IMG]

#1 christopherbolte, Mar 4, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
    JoyFreak likes this.
  2. JoyFreak

JoyFreak New Member

Wow you work is fantastic! I can definitely see your work in some game developments!

3. christopherbolte

Thank you so much! I’m always available to supply some demos!

JoyFreak likes this.
  4. DumpsterFire

DumpsterFire New Member

Sounds awesome! I can totally see some of these songs as ambiant music for something set in the future.

JoyFreak likes this.
  5. christopherbolte

Thank you so much!

JoyFreak likes this.