Need artist for low poly/cartoon style game.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by takochako, Nov 30, 2017.

1. takochako

takochako New Member

Hey everyone, I'm currently trying to make a game in Unity where you live on a farm in this sort of low poly/cartoony world. I can make 3D models for the game and all of that but where I REALLY need help is with textures. I need a texture artist very badly because I can't seem to get the right effect with the Unity procedural skybox and I really don't want to use Unity free assets. I don't exactly have artistic skill when it comes to 2D stuff and I'm literally brand new to game dev (I'm learning C# as I go) so here I am... The game I'm making is going to be mostly in the style of Ooblets (http://ooblets.com). I would prefer the sky to be a similar color to the sky in this image (from Ooblets, of course) [​IMG]
    Also, my game has a day/night cycle so it would be VERY helpful if you could make it compatible with being rotated as the day/night goes on. ALSO, it would be incredibly helpful you add stars to the skybox that twinkle (or not, I might be able to find a way to do the stars) and are a mixture of circles and star shapes? I don't know if I'm asking too much because, as I said, I'm new to all this. Let me know if you would like to help!

EDIT: Please let me know if you need any additional information!

2. takochako

takochako New Member