Need All Developers - No Experience Required

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by tmcarey, Mar 14, 2018.

1. tmcarey

tmcarey New Member

Dec 7, 2017
    Hello, World!
    World of Hello is looking for app developers of any kind.

We are a development platform, seeking users to design software tools, games, tutorials, etc.
    Design games on your Android device by downloading the World of Hello free app on Google Play.

You may be experienced, or inexperienced, with the following:
    > 3D modeling
    > 2D graphics
    > networking
    > 2D/3D animations
    > sounds
    > coding (Lua)
    > anything else...

These are the goals throughout your help:
    > I need to make sure the development engine is easily usable.
    > Be sure that I have enough documentation.
    > I want to learn to be a better teacher to those less experienced.
    > Make sure developers and users alike get the best experience.

Again, if you don't have a PC, most development work should be do-able Via an Android device.
    By designing an app, it is automatically ported (no extra coding required) to PC and Android, and soon iOS, VR, and Web (again, with no additional coding required).

You are able to package your application as standalone, and gain 100% of your own profits.

Either PM me for more information, or visit for more information.

PS - I believe this is the correct thread section for this post, as I am looking for help. However, please PM me directly if I am mistaken, and I will take care of it. :)