NDA help please!

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by DanMasoomi, Mar 6, 2017.

1. DanMasoomi

DanMasoomi New Member

Hi everyone!

I just wonder if anyone could help me on a little issue I have, my current dev is leaving me due to family matters and I have found another dev to take over the project who lives far away from me.

Before we start work I want him to sign some kind of NDA or something similar to say he can't run away with the code and make his own thing from it without my consent.

Does anyone know where I can download a template that can cover me for this purpose please? I have tried googling but not sure which ones cover me really.

Thank you!

Dan

2. The Game Vault

The Game Vault New Member

Hi, I use rocketlawyer.com when I need a simple legal form. You have to create an account and pay to download the form, but honestly you don't have to if you don't mind a little typing.

DanMasoomi likes this.
  3. DanMasoomi

DanMasoomi New Member

Thank you so much this has been a huge help!

The Game Vault likes this.