Mythology Puzzle Game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Xoepe, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Xoepe

Xoepe New Member

Do you like mythology? Do you like reading and enjoying folk tales? Hello and my name is Nick. I am a C# programmer who has been programming for 5 years and in Unity for 3. I also know Java and a little bit of C++. I am looking to create a game based off of mythology/folk tales/etc. I have always been fascinated by those kinds of stories and I want to create an idea and a game with that as a basis with you. This project will be made in Unity and will be a 3D puzzle game with possible hack and slash elements. I would love to hear input and create a fascinating team to make this idea grow into something more. It will be in Unity.

I am looking for:

3D Modellers
    Texture Artists
    Storyboard
    Animators
    Concept Artist

Please contact me at Xoepe@hotmail.com if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you.

#1 Xoepe, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2014