My new logic puzzle game Matris needs your Help!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Curry_, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Curry_

Curry_ New Member

Hi guys

My name is Peter. I'm a beginner solo game developer and I'm trying to get my game I've been working on for the last five months Greenlit on steam.

I'm 67% to the top100 but I'm struggling to promote my campaign as I'm a beginner in the whole social media.

Please guys, help me with some Votes on Greenlight.
    My GreenLight page is here:

The game is a Puzzle game where you have to align puzzle pieces in Combos and thus collect score. There are various Bonuses on the way and extra points for lines of blocks so its wise to align pieces in order.

There is also a second game mode FILL MODE where you just have to align pieces on the board in such way as to cover as much of the board. No restrictions, no time limit and 4 lifelines to use when in trouble.

I made a trailer where I tried to show what the game is about.

Features:
    • 4 Game modes - Combo Mode, Fill Mode, Time attack and Free Play
    • 20 levels available in all game modes
    • Thousands of customizable themes and 12 color schemes (suitable for Color Blind)
    • Global Leaderboard
    • Achievements
    • Full support for keyboard and gamepad controls

Please visit my Greenlight page and if you like it Vote YES. Any Help means A LOT.

If you like my work you could also Like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter

Cheers
    Curry_

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DJ Two Moon

DJ Two Moon New Member

hey Peter, wuld u be interested in a new, more daring sound track for your game to give it some edge? I'd so it for free this time round as I'm just looking to port folio build. For you, it aways looks cool to have sound done by an external studio. Mine is "Two Moon Sounds" (www.twomoonsounds.com). This is all networking, my friend. I can send you your trailor back with "two moon sounds" on it (I have video editing access). Need to know if you would be interested, first. Take care from Josh (DJ Two Moon).

#2 DJ Two Moon, Apr 15, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  3. Curry_

Curry_ New Member

Hey guys, I've just got Greenlit! Wow. So happy now! :D

@DJ Two Moon I will definetely check it out later. I have one musican who offered his music for the game (the music form the Trailer) but its nothing set in stone yet so I will definetely check out your portfolio and contact you later ;)

4. DJ Two Moon

DJ Two Moon New Member

Ok, cool. I'll get to work on a sample so at least you have some choice. no strings attached. Congratulations on Green lit!

5. DJ Two Moon

DJ Two Moon New Member

hey peter, i have a file of your trailor with "two moon sounds" for u . if u send your email address to mine, i can send it to you. mine is crowther3name@yahoo.com.au. cheers